The Clinical Trial
Design your protocols in real time
Deep 6 takes a uniquely differentiated approach to clinical research acceleration, with cutting-edge AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to drive precision patient matches for clinical trials:
- Search structured data, such as ICD-10 codes, dates, etc. and unstructured data, such as physician notes, pathology reports, lab results and more.
- Concept mapping represents patients as graphs: dynamic, holistic patient views generate new clinical insights and helps leverage wider clinical context for matches
- Search using inclusion AND exclusion criteria, leveraging all data from concept mapping
- Real-time queries show which inclusion and exclusion criteria have the biggest effects on your patient totals and you can also see partial matches
- The listing of patients is continuously updated, adding new patients and removing patients who no longer qualify
For Sponsors, search across the entire Deep 6 ecosystem with a single search.
Know where your patients are located before you start your trial
Site selection is critical for a successful clinical trial with the cost of starting a site often over $75,000. Avoid failed sites by:
- Knowing you have enough patients before you start discussions with site
- Knowing the demographics, ethnicity and more, ensures you comply with current and upcoming FDA policies
The worst site is the one that finds one patient. Only start trials at sites that have critical mass with Deep 6 AI.
Our Precision Matching software mines millions of patient records, including “unstructured” information, such as physician notes, pathology reports and lab results to pinpoint eligible study patients in real-time. Deep 6 eliminates months of manual data validation, to de-risk and accelerate clinical trials.
- Patients are represented as graphs: dynamic, holistic patient views generate new clinical insights and helps leverage wider clinical context for matches, in minutes instead of months
- Concept mapping links structured data such as ICD-10 codes to unstructured data such as physician notes, pathology reports and lab results by mapping 120+ ontologies in the backend
- Deep 6 also returns partial matches, as a researcher you can see which patients would also qualify, but are missing a lab result
Vastly more powerful than simple keyword or ICD-10 code searches.
Monitor enrollment in real time
Every major milestone can be measured, tracked, and compared to a baseline, to encourage KPI-driven recruitment and enrollment.
- Real-time patient counts by site and by recruitment stage
- Deep 6 shows treating physicians studies their patients qualify for and enables easy referrals. This ensures that making research part of their practice does not come at the expense of seeing more patients in their busy days.
Understand how all your studies performed in a single dashboard
Clinical Trials to the Power of AI
Deep 6 AI is the leader in precision research software, connecting all research stakeholders in an AI-powered, real-time, data-driven, collaborative ecosystem. Our precision matching software mines millions of patient records, including “unstructured” physician notes, to pinpoint eligible patients in real time. Deep 6 eliminates months of manual data validation, de-risks and accelerates clinical trials, because clinical trials should be an accelerator, not a bottleneck to innovation. Clinical trials to the power of AI.
Precision Matching for the Era of Precision Medicine
Precision matching on the Deep 6 Ecosystem, empowers you to accelerate your clinical trials and have more successful outcomes in a shorter time. Launch your studies sooner by understanding exactly where your patients are before you start a trial. See real-time proof of eligible patients across all the sites within the Deep 6 AI ecosystem or at your site in one portal. Know which patients to target at which site on day one of the study. Target underrepresented populations. Hit your recruitment goals and get your novel therapies to market faster with Deep 6 AI.