Last week we had the pleasure of sitting down with Dan Sfera and Chris Sauber from The Clinical Trials Guru to discuss artificial intelligence in clinical trials.
Watch the full video with Deep 6 AI CEO Wout Brusselaers below, but here are a few discussion topics covered in the interview:
- The increasing complexity of clinical trial criteria and the effect that’s having on trial recruitment
- What AI can and cannot do well when looking at medical records
- What skillsets become even more important for clinical researchers in the age of AI
- How the Deep 6 AI platform works with sites of different sizes
- The importance of sites understanding and maintaining ownership of their data
- The ROI of investing in software that improves patient recruitment
If you’d like to learn more about the Deep 6 AI platform, request a demo. If you’d like to hear about more resources like this, subscribe to our newsletter. To see more Dan Sfera’s resources for clinical trial gurus, visit his site. His book is required reading for new Deep 6ers, so we highly recommend checking him out!